- Pump 3-5 times using the piston (top part of the handle) to inflate the brush cushion.
- Press the central button on the top part to adjust the softness of the brush according to your preference. Softer cushions are more suitable for sensitive skin while harder cushions are better for exfoliating.
- Apply an already-lathered foam cleanser to your skin.
- Massage your face with the Benton Pore Clear Brush in circular motions to cleanse it.
- Rinse your face with water. Rinse the brush thoroughly with tap water and store it on the holder that comes with it.
Why we like it
It deep-cleans your skin to get rid of dirt, dead skin and excess sebum from your pores which assists with cell turn-over (as it’s a gentle physical exfoliant), improving skin texture and reducing blackheads. It’s also easy to clean thanks to its antimicrobial silicon bristles. After every use you’ll notice your skin feeling soft and smooth!