- Wash and dry your feet.
- Take the socks out of the packing and carefully use a pair of scissors to cut along the middle to separate into two parts.
- Put each part onto your feet and seal at the top with the supplied stickers.
- Wear the socks on your feet for approximately 90 minutes.
- Once complete, remove the socks and dispose. Thoroughly wash your feet again with lukewarm water.
- Within 4 ~ 6 days your feet will start peeling naturally. It can be a bit of a shock at first, but don’t freak out! You don’t have to do anything else to accelerate the process.
- Once peeling is complete, your feet will feel soft and conditioned.
Can be used monthly or as needed.
Alcohol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, D-Water, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Betaine, Arginine, Sodium Citrate, Butylene Glycol, Alanine, Serine, Limonene, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Equisetum Arvense Extract.